Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gwingris Questing Ends!

yeah.



Um . . . You get here, you do your thing, you help out with some holly and seeds and worms and satchels and whatnot . . . maybe a few half orcs for kicks, and you're done.



*wipes hands clean*

You know . . . really not much to it.

Seriously though, I can't get enough of these wood trolls.


OH yeah, and another thing. Those half orcs I was talking about? They drop components to start your skirmish quest here.


Overjoyed I be at me first skirmishy. arrr!

That first skirmish quest wasn't too tough at all. The coolest part? You get to see Bree in the winter time. :-)

You know, you wonder what thought actually went into making the snowflakes look like this . . .



Maybe it's just me.

Echad Eregion here I come!

No comments: