So here's what's been going on with my gaming life . . .
- Super Smash Brothers for the Wii -- Really disappointed no one does random internet games on Super Smash. /shrug.
- Boom Blox for the Wii -- My son is absolutely addicted to this game.
- World of Warcraft -- I, yes, defected and played WoW again for a month. In that month time frame I worked a Rogue up from 1-50 and decided that, no, I don't want to play that game.
- Guild Wars -- Every Sunday night our little band of brothers gets together and works through a mission or a quest or two in Guild Wars.
- Diablo II LOD -- Old schoolin' it with BPaul. Rock on. Rolling me up a necro, bonedaddy.
- LOTRO -- Yes! YES! I came back to LOTRO! Let me tell you that the break was just what I needed to refocus myself. I'm back in the swing of things and loving the new (to me) Forochel area.
Stingite dings 50 in Forochel!
Side note . . . that water is cold up there. I mean, in some parts if you get in the water, you're dead in about 10 seconds. You've been warned.
Have fun with what you're doing!